TRAIN TRIPPING WITH PATRICK

Today was one of those perfect days when the stars align, and life is good.

Eight-year-old Patrick and I rode Amtrak from Austin to Cleburne, where Marcy’s Godfather and our wonderful longtime friend, Jerry Debo, met our train and drove us to the Hyatt in Dallas. It gave us a chance to reminisce and solve this country’s problems. Unfortunately, his wife, Doris, was too ill to join us. I truly miss my friends in Dallas.
Patrick and I spent a few hours at the fascinating Perot Museum, then took an elevator to the top of the Reunion Tower.
Sweet Patrick immediately took my hand whenever we had stairs to climb because he instinctively knew his grandmother had difficulty navigating them. His loving kindness means more to me than he’ll ever know. It’s times like this that I know he’ll turn out alright.
I've loved every minute of this memorable trip with my precious grandson.
Patrick’s my hero!





❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DR MCELROY AND TEXAS A&M

MY LIFE WITH TERI FLANAGAN

ROSA PARKS AND THE DREAM