MALE PREDATORS AND THE WOMEN WHO ALLOW IT

I recently attended a Christmas Party at a local ritzy resort. I don't have the funds to join such an exclusive club, but a friend, who lives with a member, asked me to go with her because her partner was not interested in attending.
We hadn't been there long before a big guy with penetrating eyes bordering on flirtation sat at our table. His wife was visiting with other club members in the vast ballroom, with hundreds of people dressed to the nines. Everyone had a good time eating, drinking, and dancing to a live band. If you have the impression that a ritzy resort is a community full of wealthy, retired people sitting in rockers watching TV all day, you would be wrong. Most retirees play golf or tennis during the day and then dance the night away. You haven't lived until you see hundreds of elderly people dancing like they were in their 20s.  I'm glad for them and wanted to join in, but I didn't have the opportunity.
Now, back to the big guy at our table––He's a retired attorney from Nebraska who could lose at least 80 pounds. Obviously, his weight doesn't slow him down nor cause him to think any less of himself. I admire self-confidence, even when it's misplaced.
Looking into his eyes, I knew he thought he was a lady killer. I had the impression that he wanted me to fall under his spell. Not a chance. It didn't take long for my perception of him to be accurate.
Soon, a woman in her mid-sixties to mid-seventies (who knows these days with the miracles of plastic surgery?), dressed in a short sequined dress, appeared and started hugging him. His hands began wandering up and down her legs, up her thighs, and under her skirt while getting close to her vagina and everywhere else he could find on her body. She squealed with delight and kept latching onto him. I thought she'd have an orgasm any minute. It was definitely uncomfortable to be only inches away from this display of groping and squealing. I felt sure that a hat with keys would be passed at any moment. 
In recent months, I have been pondering the whole "Me, too" movement and all the women that have come forward with stories of being inappropriately touched and/or assaulted. I wrote a story about my experiences, as well.
I think about how confused most men must be right now. They don't understand why women wait so long to tell their stories, and some people don't believe the stories women tell. They think it's a political ploy to discredit a Republican candidate, a Republican member of Congress, or the President. If it's a Democrat in the crosshairs, the men I've spoken to don't feel that it was a political ploy on behalf of the Republican Party. Go figure.
And then––along comes women like the one mentioned above. She loves the boundary violation, the inappropriate comments, and intimate touching. All women must crave this kind of attention in this particular man's mind. So, he carries this attitude forward and gets "handsy" with most women he encounters until a woman actually has the nerve to tell him to stop. This is the kind of guy that probably "hit on" office staff. The women, often in lower-level positions, never said anything because they feared for their jobs. And, when they did, they were most likely terminated. Meanwhile, the man kept his job. Trust me, I observed this happening countless times in my long career. 
I advise men to keep their hands to themselves unless a woman wants to take things to a more intimate level. And, if you're in a position of power, you never touch or make suggestive remarks to a woman who reports to you, even if she initiates contact.
Finally, I don't know any women interested in dick pictures. Don't send them via text, email, or snail mail.
Otherwise, you're just another pig.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DR MCELROY AND TEXAS A&M

MY LIFE WITH TERI FLANAGAN

ROSA PARKS AND THE DREAM