GEEZER DATING: The Loser Blaming Obama

Newsflash from the geezer online dating site:  Phone conversation with a 'potential.'  "I used to have money, but when you people voted for Obama, I lost everything I had (construction business).  I now live in a shack on 11 acres in an orange grove in Lake County, Florida.  My rent is $250 per month, and I work for my rich ex-wife in maintaining her properties.  I have emphysema, but I'm not on oxygen (yet).  I broke up with my last girlfriend because she wouldn't pay me for the work I did on her house.  When I kept calling her wanting my money, she turned my voicemails into the police, and I ended up on 6 months probation for stalking.  I just want a great relationship with a woman."  My response--, "I think someone is knocking on my door...gotta go."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DR MCELROY AND TEXAS A&M

MY LIFE WITH TERI FLANAGAN

ROSA PARKS AND THE DREAM